Server Location: Arizona, US
Server Network Speed: 1000 Mbps
Free Hosting Plans
- 1GB SSD Storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- One click install WordPress
- 5 Websites
- 5 mySQL Databases
- 5 Email Accounts
- Softaculous Scripts
- 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed
- 24/7 Support
Details for extra to this service, Pls refer to my other services on SEOLads => Here.
*30-day money back guarantees for upgrading package.
Our server run in Fully Automated Virtual Data Center spread over US, UK, & Canada This allows us to offers more stable and reliable hosting services with zero risks. Multiple bandwidth backbones provide a redundant network availability. Each of our networks is equipped with Internap FCP which monitors our network for end-to-end for latency, packet loss, route stability and congestion.
- cPanel & Cloud Linux OSCloud Linux OS offers better protection and individual website isolation with CageFS and LVE manager.[/*][/*]
- Scripting & DatabasePHP 5.x, Perl, Python Support. Mysql 5.x Database Support. In SSD Caching enabled accounts, Mysql DBs run from SSD drives for very high speed and performance.[/*]
- Email and Spam ProtectionSmart Phone and Blackberry compatible mail boxes. POP3, SMTP, and Webmail Access. On Demand and On Access Virus Scanning. Spam Assassin protection.[/*]
- Apps Installer Install widely used apps like WordPress, Joomla, Mambo, osticket, PerlDesk, phpBB, OS Commerce, 4Images Gallery etc in a single click using Softaculous.[/*]
- ISO certified organization serving hot startups & blue chip customers since 1998.
- Trusted by 25000 + resellers in 90 + countries.
- Industry acclaimed Technical-Support with Industry's best uptime record.
- Hosted in Intel Xeon Dual Hexa Core 256 GB RAM Server with SSD Caching.
- SEO Tools
- Google Site Map Generator
- Link Builder and many more site marketing tools
- Site Builder responsive
- compatible with all devices such as PC, Mobile, Tablet
- CloudFlare DDOS protection
- Arrow Shield securing sites from more than 14000 infections and malware attacks
1) We hate these Common problems as much as you!
- Website is unreachable
- Website down
- Website page not working
- I was no longer to access my website
- 404 we couldn't find that page
- Problems to connect to the FTP
- This site can’t be reached
3) Industry-acclaimed Technical-Support with Industry's best uptime record.
Why Our Shared Hosting Is More Secure:
Please note that open SSL is installed on the server. Hence it is not possible to avoid this login alert [ Untrusted Connection ] in shared hosting environment. Even if you purchase dedicated IP and install SSL certificate on your domain then the cPanel and webmail will be working from the server where OpenSSL is installed.
The error you are getting while accessing your cPanel is because the certificate installed on the server is open SSL. Please ignore this warning and confirm this security exception, so that you will never face such warning again.
Please note that the SSL alert that you get [ Untrusted Connection ] is due to the fact that the server uses Open SSL certificate for SSL. Please note that Open SSL is used on the server side for your protection only. This does no harm to you. You can just ignore it and proceed further or you can install the certificate in your browser so that such an alert will not come in future.
Why is such a certificate [ Open SSL ] used in the first place?
Many customers ask this question. Why should undergo such minor irritation, why are other hosting providers work fine with them without SSL itself?
The answer is simple. Better Security.
We force our users to use SSL while accessing cPanel or webmail to make sure that their login details are safeguarded. Consider a situation where your system is infected with malware. When you Login to cPanel or web mail, your login will be sent to the remote attacker and he can use that to deface all your websites. Now when SSL is enabled, even if your system is infected, it will encrypt your login details and hence the remote attacker cannot get your login details. In short, forcing SSL does better than harm. Why other hosting providers do not do this, because, they leave your account security to you.
Is open SSL is safe?
Absolutely, the SSL certificate we use is safe and provide the same or better security offered by any commercial certificate like Thawte or Verisign. But open SSL certificate does not provide domain verification [ which is not required as every customer accesses control panel in their own name ].
*** Here the thing, we will send a secure login URL for you to access your cPanel free of charge.
The Acceptance Terms Of Services(Must Read): Visit here
Q: Is This Free For One Year?
A: Free forever! Unless I am no longer login to SEOLads for months. You can check my status of login here every day/week/month.
Q:1)What is the valid duration of this service?
A: Forever and as long as I still active on seolads.
Q: Do I need to renew this package monthly or yearly?
Free Hosting Plans including:
1GB SSD Storage
cPanel Control Panel
One click install WordPress
5 mySQL Databases
5 Email Accounts
A: No Renewal as long as you manage your cPanel account according to the above spec.
***Free tips***: For the confirm buyer only ( No question inbox )
1) At least 3 sites to register a dot com domain from $2.99 to $6.99
2) I will tell you where to register a free domain for 3 months to 1 year
Setup Free Shared Hosting is ranked 5 out of 5. Based on 3 user reviews.
$3 - In stock